Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Work at the MC next year!

Do you want to work at the University of the Pacific Multicultural Center for the 2013-14 academic year?  Come sign up at the front desk or email multiculturalcenter@pacific.edu to receive more information, including the dates of the work info sessions that will be held after spring break.

 This could be you!

I can personally attest that working at the MC has been a rewarding and enriching experience.  Though I have taken a lot more responsibility, that has forced me to grow as a student and a person.  The MC is also a very relaxed atmosphere to work in compared to many other on-campus jobs.  If you have any passion at all for social justice, cultural diversity, and the empowerment of marginalized communities on Pacific's campus and in Stockton, then this is the job for you.  Becoming involved on campus so late is one of my biggest regrets about my time at Pacific, and I hope you don't make the same mistake.

Though Federal Work-Study is preferred, it is not a requirement.  For example, I don't have Work-Study.
---
You can find the Pacific Multicultural Center on Facebook, Twitter, or at the McCaffrey Center located centrally on Pacific's campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment